The rowing machine is also a kind of home fitness equipment, and the exercise effect is very good, but many people don’t know much about the rowing machine and don’t know how to use it. Let’s let the editor of Guangzhou Bofeite Fitness Equipment Co., Ltd. tell you how to use the rowing machine correctly.
The part of the rowing machine
The rowing machine, also known as the rowing machine, is a device that simulates rowing movements and has a good effect on muscle reinforcement in the legs, waist, upper limbs, chest and back.
In 1968 Finland invented the world’s first the single-cylinder hydraulic rowing machine. The birth of this rowing machine represents a real home rowing machine in the modern sense, and people in Europe and the United States begin to accept fitness rowing at home.
The rowing machine is a very good exercise for the whole body. It needs to master posture, coordination, body muscles, and the use of the waist and abdomen. Few people can master it. Aerobic exercise requires less time, if your posture Wrong, I can be sure that you will have the strain on the lumbar muscles and hang up once. Therefore, the rowing machine has high requirements for endurance, control, and coordination of body muscles.
The posture is the force of the kick, the upper body is straight, can’t be hunched, bent, the hip movement first leans forward, in the backward, the arms are pulled, the shoulders are stretched, the chest is straight, the straight legs are repeated, and the mistake is easy to make the Luopan, hunchback, bent over, this will make you hurt very heavy.
The key lies in the position of the waist and abdomen. It is not possible to bend forward when stretching forward. It is necessary to control the amplitude backward. It is very challenging to take this aerobic exercise.
Rowing machine sports is fluid, fun and challenging self-contained exercise. Each time, the upper limb, lower limb, waist, abdomen, and back complete a complete contraction and extension during the process, which can achieve a whole-body muscle exercise effect.
Especially for people with more fat in the waist and abdomen and upper arm, the rowing machine movement will bring you unexpected body shaping effect.
How to use the rowing machine correctly
1. Before using the rowing machine, you should check it first to ensure the safety of the equipment, and then use it. Make sure that the posture is accurate when using it. First, put your foot on the pedal and fasten it with a belt so that it will not move freely. Do not barefoot, otherwise, the stress during exercise can cause pain in the soles of the feet.
2. In the beginning, adjust the resistance to a lower level.
3. When using the rowing machine, we need to hold the handle, but don’t hold it too tightly. The strength must be mastered. Pay attention to safety when exercising. Holding it too tight can easily lead to fatigue of the arm and feel the balance between holding and gripping.
4. When you start using the rowing machine, the knees bend toward the chest, the upper body leans forward slightly, and maintains a good posture – look up and chest, do not bend over.
5. Then force your legs to straighten your legs and pull them to the upper abdomen. When the legs are fully extended, the body is tilted back to achieve good results, but not too much, which can easily cause strain on the back muscles.
6. After that, straighten your arms, bend your knees, move your body forward, and return to the state at the beginning.
Notes on using a rowing machine
1. If you have problems with your back, you need to know your physical condition before using the rowing machine. You can consult a doctor to avoid becoming more serious. Be sure to keep your back straight, and many people use the back of the back when they are rowing, causing problems.
2. Similarly, keeping the elbows close to the body can make the arm work better.
3. As with other sports, warm-up and stretch before training.
4. If you feel pain in your lower back, stop practicing immediately.
The role of a rowing machine
When practicing rowing in fitness equipment, pay attention to the consistency of movements. Do not pause every extension movement, and be sure to do it. If the amplitude is too small, the muscles involved in the exercise will not be fully stretched or contracted.
When rowing, each stroke of the flexion and extension can make about 90% of the extensor muscles exercise, and benefit the extensors that usually do not exercise. At the same time, it also has a significant effect on the exercise of the back muscles, which allows the back of the spine to have a larger range of motion in the body flexion and extension of the body so that the joints of the spine are exercised. This not only improves muscle elasticity but also enhances its toughness.
Simulating the natural movement of rowing, suitable for gymnastics and family sports, exercising muscle tissue in the hands, legs and other parts of the body, effectively exercising the stretching muscles, especially for the back exercise, can relieve the pain of back pain.
At the same time, the physiological flow activity of the back pain muscle group is greatly improved. Especially suitable for white-collar workers who are sitting in front of the computer for a long time.
The rowing machine is suitable for people who do not have much activity.
Performing large exercise tests under different fitness equipment, the rowing machine can achieve higher energy consumption with lower heart rate, higher oxygen uptake, and higher energy consumption, and can promote physical fitness, and can use the muscles of the whole body to achieve body sculpting. effect.